Blue Line – FRANKFURT – PRAGUE tour
In Frankfurt, we will hop on the luxury bus at the Frankfurt am Main Central Station and settle comfortably in a picturesque ride through the green German countryside as we travel towards the capital city of the Czech Republic.
Once in Prague, we will admire the city by light as a preview of the exciting city tour we’ll enjoy the following day.
Accommodation in Prague or in a town in its vicinity. Among the hotels we usually use we mention: Courtyard By Marriott Hotel or Holiday Inn Prague Congress Center but if the situation requires it you will be accommodated in a different but equal three-star hotel in the city or a city nearby.
Prices for the Blue Line – FRANKFURT – PRAGUE tour:
- Price per person per night on a twin-share basis:
Adult: €73, land-only price
Children: €63 (Aged 2-11)* land-only price
Infant: No charge (Aged under 2)**
* Children occupy a seat on coach, shares a room with two adults – without extra bed.
** Infant does not occupy a seat on coach (on lap) shares a room with an adult, no extra bed.
Plus mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €5 per person per day (€3 for the tour manger and €2 for the driver, which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour).
- Single Supplement
€30 per room/per night
Payable at the time of booking. If single share option is chosen and confirmed, the total single supplement will be refunded.
- Pre/Post Accommodation
€35 per person per night (twin share basis) same hotel as the tour (in the city or a city nearby)*
*This price is only available when booked the (one) night before the tour starts and the (one) night when the tour finishes.
Note: No charge for child sharing a room with two adults, without extra bed. Additional night(s) can to be requested, at a different price. Information about pre and/or post accommodation bookings for more than one night is a follows:
– Should your customer request extra nights’ accommodation in addition to the one night pre and/or post in the tour hotel, we are happy to facilitate this but we cannot guarantee the same tour hotel and the same rate for these additional nights.
– We cannot guarantee the hotels will be in the city center, therefore we cannot guarantee there will be easy access to public transportation, except by taxi. Hotel information will be confirmed closer to the time of travel, as such information is released 24 hours prior to check-in.
- Transfers – Airport/Train/Hotel/Meeting Point Pick-up/Drop-off
€25 each way/per person (Minimum 2 persons)
Only available between 07:00 – 22:00
Airport transfers are available only to/from Paris (CDG/ORY), Amsterdam (AMS), Frankfurt (FRA) Rome (FCO/CIA), Prague (PRA), Budapest (BUD), and Vienna (VIE).
If you are arriving from/to another city or airport and outside of the transfer times above, this will be on a request basis.
With airport/train station transfers, the driver allocated to you reserves the right to leave the premises after 90 minutes of scheduled pick-up time, if the customers are a ‘no show’. If this happens, yourpayment will be forfeited. If the service is still required, full payment will be required again at the time of re-booking.
In the event of flight delays or cancellations, please get in touch with your assigned driver at your earliest opportunity to re-schedule a new time. For any missed transfer as a result of a flight/train/ferry delay, please make a claim directly to the relevant company, as we do not accept responsibility for such losses/additional expenses.
If you are interested in our offer just send us an email and we can make you a detailed offer.